Սկզբում չափսերներնեմ վերցրել հաջորդը ձվելեմ հետո կարելեմ շատ գեղեցիկ զգես:
1. Why is it necessary to know English today?
Because it is considered a world language
2. English is a world language, isn’t it?
3. How many people speak English?
One billion people speak English today
4. In what countries is English the official language (one of the official languages)?
United Kingdom, the United States of America, Australia and New Zealand
5. Is English popular in Russia?
6. Is learning languages an easy thing?
not so much
7. When did you begin learning English?
We are learning English from the third grade
8. How long have you been learning English?
I am just starting to learn
9. Have you read any books in English?
not only in Armenian
10. Have you seen any films in English?
no I do not understand English well
11. Have you ever visited an English-speaking country?
no, I did not leave the country
12. What other languages would you like to know?
Now I want to know more English than other languages
1) Have they arrived (they/arrive) already?
2) Lucy I’s run (run) 2000 metres today.
3) I I’ve been cleaning (clean) all morning – I’m fed up!
4) How long have you known (you/know) Simon?
5) I I’ve been drinking (drink) more water recently, and I feel better.
6) Sorry about the mess! I I’ve been baking (bake).
7) How many times have you taken (you/take) this exam?
8) He I’s eaten (eat) six bars of chocolate today.
9) Julie I’s cooked (cook) dinner. Let’s go and eat!
10) The students have finished (finish) their exams. They’re very happy.
11) The baby’s face is really dirty. What has he been eating (he/eat)?
12) Iona is exhausted these days. She I’s been working (work) too hard recently.
13) Luke I’s never been (never/be) abroad.
14) I I’ve been waiting (wait) three hours already!
15) Have you finished (you/finish) your homework yet?
16) How long have you been (you/be) a lawyer?
17) I I’ve been reading (read) your book all day. It’s very interesting, but I’m only on chapter 2.
18) She I’s drunk (drink) ten glasses of water!
19) I I’ve had (have) my dog for sixteen years.
20) Help, I I’ve lost (lose) my wallet. How can I get home?
9.1 What have these people been doing or what has been happening?
- They I’ve been shopping.
- She has been watching television.
- They have been playing tennis.
- He has been runing.
9.2 Write a question foe each situation.
- You meet Paul as he is leaving the swimming pool. You ask: (you/swim?) Have you been swimming?
- You have just arrived to meet a friend who is waiting for you. You ask: (you/wait/long?) Have you been waiting long?
- You meet a friend in the street. His face and hands are very dirty. You ask: (what/you/do?) What have you been doing?
- A friend of yours in now working in a shop. You want to kow how long. You ask: (howlong/you/work/there?) How long have you been working there?
- A friend tells you about his job – he slls mobile phones. You want to know how long. You ask: (how long/you sell/mobile phones?) How long have you been selling computers?
9.3 Read the situations and complete the sentences.
- It’s raining. The rain started two hours ago. It’s been raining for two hours.
- We are waiting for the bus. We started waiting 20 minutes ago. We have been waiting for 20 minutes.
- I’m learning Spanish. I started classes in December. I have been learning Spanish since December.
- Jessica is working in a supermarket. She started working there on 18 January. She has been working there since 18 January.
- Our friends always spend their holidays in Italy. They started going there years ago. They have been going there for years.
9.4 Put the verb into the present continous (I am -ing) or present perfect continuous (I have been -ing).
- Maria has been lerning (Maria / learn) English for two years.
- Hello Tom. I have been looking (I / look) for you. Where have you been?
- Why are you looking (you / look) at me like that? Stop it!
- Linda is a teacher. She has been teaching (she / teach) for ten years.
- I have been thinking (I / think) about what you said and I’ve decided to take your advice.
- ‘Is Paul on holiday this week?’ ‘No, he is working (he / work).’
- Sarah is very tired. She has been working (she / work) very hard recently.
- How long have you been studying English?
- He has been playing football all day.
- I’ve been waiting for you for two hours.
- Grandpa in the park has been working very hard.
- The boy has been riding a bicycle since she was ten years old.
- Teacher for student work been waiting for hours.
- It’s been snowing for serval hours.
- Children been on the phone all day.
- The girl been talked to her friend about the problem.
- Why are you late? I been looked for you everywhere.
From earliest times plants are known to play an important part in every-day
life of man. We know plants to provide us with food, clothes, shelter and many
other necessary things. We are still as dependent upon plants as primitive man
was thousands years ago. Great necessity caused primitive man to grow plants.
And the cultivation of plants is thought to be closely connected with man’s
progress. In order to grow plants one had to settle down and to begin building
houses. Primitive men had few needs except food and clothing. Civilization has
increased man’s wants to a surprising extent. The man of today is no longer
satisfied with merely having food to eat and house to live in. He wants raw
materials, which can be made into useful things and products. Our food and
clothing are produced directly or indirectly by plants. Many animals feed on
plants and produce food and raw materials used by man. Without plant neither
animals nor men will be able to live. Many things we use in everyday life are
made from plants. The paper we write on, the clothes we wear, the tables we sit
at, all come from plants. Plants are used as timber in the making of furniture and
as fuel. Many drugs are made from plants.
Plant culture began a great many years ago. The most important plants in the
world are said to have been grown 4.000 years ago. There exist very many
species of plants. But the best known to most people are those that are useful to
men. They are grown and cultivated by farmers and are called farm crops. These
crops are used for many different purposes.
Some are used directly by man, some are consumed by animals, others are
used in industry and medicine. We can certainly
- Answer the questions.
- Why are plants so important in our life?
Because plants provide us with food, clothing, shelter, and much more․
- Are we dependent upon plants?
Yes, of course
- What has civilization increased?
- What were primitive men’s needs?
- What is farm crop? 6. What are the spheres of the usage of plants?
They are grown and cultivated by farmers and are called farm crops. These
crops are used for many different purposes.
Some are used directly by man, some are consumed by animals, others are
used in industry and medicine
1. He ran across the street.
Where did he run?
2. She said it very politely.
How did she say it?
3. I spent my holidays in Switzerland.
Where did you spend your holidays?
4. I play three times a week.
How often do you play?
5. My brother teaches me a lot.
Who teaches you a lot?
6. They gave up on Monday.
When did they give up?
7. They started the climb on Sunday morning.
What did they start on Sunday morning?
8. The children went to the shopping centre.
Who went to the shopping centre?
9. They met at the station.
Where did they meet?
10. He did his workout.
What did he do?
11. Two policemen enter the room.
Where do two policemen enter
12. The men come a little closer.
Who comes a little closer?
13. The two women come from Brazil.
Who comes from Brazil?
14. They worked carefully.
How did they work?
15. The jacket is 50 dollars.
How much is the jacket?
1. They took the children home.
Who did they take home?
2. He went to the bakery.
Where did he go?
3. They got to the airport by taxi.
How did they get to the airport?
4. They go shopping once a week.
How often do they go shopping?
5. Jane opened the door.
Who opened the door?
6. They have got five cats.
How many cats have they got?
7. He bought a house.
What did he buy?
8. The cat ate the fish.
What did the cat eat?
9. The plant pot fell on the floor.
What fell on the floor?
10. They sell 20 kilos of sugar a day.
How many kilos of sugar do they sell a day?
11. She found Pamela’s key.
Whose key did she find?
12. The boys play football.
Who plays football?
13. They came late because they had caused an accident.
Why did they come late?
14. He lives in a big house.
Where does he live?
15. His car broke down.
What broke down?
1. Who sits next to Frank? Clara.
2. Where does the boy come from? He’s from Newcastle.
3. How old are her children? They are seven and ten.
4. When is Peter’s birthday? In April, I think.
5. How much is the shirt? It’s twenty pounds.
6. Who is best at playing tennis? It’s Bob.
7. Where are you going? I’m going to my friends.
8. How much is an orange juice? It’s fifty pence.
9. When does the restaurant open? It opens at six o’ clock.
10. Where can I get some ice cream? You can get some at the snack bar.
11. What are you going to order? Fish and chips.
12. What are you going to do on Saturday? I don’t know.
13. Who has got my pullover? I have got it.
14. What is your name? Carol.
15. When is Susan’s party? It’s on Friday.
- He’s been to Texas, hasn’t he?
- Dogs like meat, don’t they?
- There are some apples left, aren’t there?
- I’m late, aren’t I?
- Let’s go, shall we?
- Don’t smoke, will you?
- He does sing in the bathroom, doesn’t he?
- He’ll never know, will he?
- I think he’s from India, isn’t he?
- Lovely day today, isn’t it?
- He sometimes reads the newspaper, doesn’t he?
- You are Indian, aren’t you?
- They had a nice weekend, didn’t they?
- Peggy didn’t use the pencil, did she?
- Mary has answered the teacher’s question, hasn’t she?
- The boy is from Turkey, isn’t he?
- Sue wasn’t listening, was she?
- Andrew isn’t sleeping, is he?
- Tom and Maria will arrive at Heathrow, won’t they?
- She has a brother, hasn’t she?
Tag questions 3
- She is collecting stickers, isn’t she?
- We often watch TV in the afternoon, don’t we?
- You have cleaned your bike, haven’t you?
- John and Max don’t like maths, do they?
- Peter played handball yesterday, didn’t he?
- They are going home from school, aren’t they?
- Mary didn’t do her homework last Monday, did she?
- He could have bought a new car, couldn’t he?
- Kevin will come tonight, won’t he?
- I’m clever, aren’t I?
- Իմ նախընտրած մասնագիտական ոլորտը։
Ես ընտրել եմ հագուստի մոդելավորում բաժինը:
- Ո՞ր հաստատություններն են այս ոլորտի համար մասնագետներ պատրաստում:
3.Որտե՞ղ կարելի է գտնել աշխատանք: Առանձնացնել ցանկ:
5.Նվազագուն և առավելագույն վճարումները:
6.Այս ոլորտում հաջողությունների հասած հայտնի մարդիկ:
Գոնե 100.000դրամ միջին:
7.Այս ոլորտի հայտնի կազմակերպությունները:
Apple , Wal-Mart , SpaceX, Coca Cola , Red Bull .
- Վերանայեք Ձեր կազմած աննձնական թերթիկը (Ռեզյումե, CV) որոշեք՝ որևէ տեղ ներկայացնելու և ներկայանալի լինելու համար ինչին մեծ նշանակություն տալ:
Անձնական թերթիկ մեջ ուշադրություն եմ դարձրև մի ընտրած մասնագիտություն վրա:
1․ Ե՞րբ և ո՞ւմ միջև կնքվեց այս պայմանագիրը։
Թուրքմենչայի Պայմանագիրը 1828 թ․ ստորագրվել է Ռուսաստանի և Պարսկաստանի միջև ։ Փետրվարի 10-ին, Կնքվել է Թուրքմենչայ (Թավրիզից Թեհրան տանող ճանապարհին) գյուղում:
2․ Ինչպիսի՞ պայմաններ էին ստեղծվում Հայաստանի համար ըստ այս պայմանագրի։
Պայմանագիրը հսկայական նշանակություն ուներ հայ ժողովրդի համար, քանի որ յոթ դարերի ընթացքում կրոնական օտար միջավայրում գտնվելուց հետո, հայերը հնարավորություն ստացան նորից ապրել և արարել իրենց պատմական տարածքներում` մոտ լինելով քրիստոնյա քաղաքակիրթ աշխարհի շրջանակներին:
3․ Ովքե՞ր և ի՞նչ դերակատարում ունեցան պայմանագրի կնքման գործում։
Իվան Պասկևիչը և Աբաս Միրզան։
4․Ի՞նչ կարևոր կետեր կառանձնացնեի։
- Պայմանագրի 4-րդ հոդվածի համաձայն՝ Իրանը հանձնում է Երևանը և այսօր Ադրբեջանի մաս կազմող՝ Նախիջևանը, Թալիշը, Օրդուբադը և Արրան նահանգի Մուղան շրջանները Ռուսաստանին, ինչպես նաև այն շրջանները, որ Ռուսաստանին էր հանձնել Գյուլիստանիպայմանագրի ընթացքում։
- Արաքսն է նոր սահմանը Իրանի և Ռուսաստանի միջև:
- Պայմանագրի 6-րդ հոդվածի համաձայն՝ Իրանը խոստացավ Ռուսաստանին վճարել 10 քորուր ոսկի:
- Պայմանագրի 8-րդ հոդվածի համաձայն՝ պարսկական նավերը կորցնում են իրենց իրավունքները Կասպից ծովում և իր ափերին շրջելու, որը տրվում է Ռուսաստանին։
5․ Ո՞ր կետերը կփոխեի և ինչպե՞ս։
Ինձ թվումա չէի փոխի: